Client's Charter : "We're committed staff Faculty of Veterinary Medicine offers a world-class academic programs"
UNDERGRADUATE TEACHING PROCESS
General and External Parties
1. Implement academic activities punctuality set by the University.
2. Ensure that all letters and inquiries acted upon and responded to within 7 working days.
GRADUATE TEACHING PROCESS
1. Process application research funding within 2 weeks after receipt of the form.
2. Evaluate the progress of the investigation report within 2 weeks after receipt of the report.
3. Assist in obtaining research funding Strategic Research (SR) and Priority Research (PR).
4. Provide a complete investigation.
5. Provide a channel strategic alliances.
6. Ensure that all records are stored in a systematic and safe.
UNIVERSITY VETERINARY HOSPITAL PROCESS
"We, the staff of the University Veterinary Hospital is committed to providing quality service, care and treatment of animals fitted with the necessary facilities"
1. Ensure that the waiting time for:
2. Take action on ambulatory services for:
3. Provide relevant laboratory results upon request.
4. Ensure that the lab results will be issued in a timely manner, as follows:
Hematologi dan Biokimia Klinikal
Hematology and Clinical Biochemistry
Complete Hematology - 2 days
Freeze - 2 days
Biochemistry - 2 days
Urine test - 2 days
Cytology - 5 days
Fekal inspection - 2 days
Bacteriology - Isolation and Identification
Normal bacteria - 7 days
Normal bacterial test + sensitivity - 5 days
Dermatopit - 5 weeks
Kampilobaktor and Salmonella - 10 days
Mikobakterium - 5 weeks
Mikoplasma - 3 weeks
Sporotric - 7 days
Bacteria and coliform count - 4 days
Leptospira 6 weeks
Brucella 1 month
Bacteriology - Serology
Microscopic agglutination tests (Leptospirosis) - 3 days
Brusilosis (RBPT) - 2 days
Virus isolation in egg / tissue culture - 6 weeks
Introduction to Virus (continued from sample / EM) - 3 weeks
HA and HI test - 1 week
Serum neutralization test - 3 weeks
Immunoflorescent / immunoperoxidation test - 2 weeks
1 week ELISA test
PCR - CAV, MG, MS - 3 days
Real time PCR-IBDV, IBV, NDV, AIV - 3 days
1 week PCR
2 weeks Endo / ectoparasite identification (domestic animals)
Fekal inspection - 3 days
Blood examination - 3 days
Organ examination / parasitic count - 3 days
Crude post mortem - 2 days
Complete post mortem - 4 weeks
Biopsy Check - 2 weeks
Note: The TAT listed does not apply to bulk samples (more than 5 samples) please refer to individual laboratories for TAT bulk samples.
CONTINUOUS EDUCATION PROCESS
Inform the decision of the application / proposal of training within 2 weeks after the application is received.
2. Ensure feedback on the retraining or cancellation of the training is made at least 7 working days before the training date is conducted to the participants.
3. Ensure training content meets the needs of participants.
4. Ensure training instructors meet the expertise requirements.
5. Ensure the training site meets the training requirements.
6. Provide training facilities that meet the training needs.
1. Ensure the approval of the contract of negotiation is made within the period of 3
up to 6 months after receipt of application, based on requirements
2. Ensure the contents of the negotiating work schedule meet the requirements
3. Ensure consultants meet the expertise requirements.
4. Ensure that negotiating work is done satisfactorily.
5. Provide satisfactory consultation facilities.
6. Ensure that all records are kept systematically and safely.
Client Charter Management Process
1. Take action for the post office at least once a year.
2. Ensure that employees receive training at least once in two years.
3. Take action on letters and inquiries received within 2 working days.
4. Extend complete documents to outside faculty within 3 working days.
5. Ensure that all records are kept systematically and safely.
6. Provide feedback on actions to be taken on formal complaints within 3 working days.
7. Providing channels for students and staff to provide feedback on services offered by the Faculty.
8. Create promotion of Faculty activities at least 2 times a year.
9. Ensure internal audits are made at least 2 times a year.
SUPPORT SERVICES PROCESS
Take action on the purchase application via completed order form and others within 7 working days.
2. Take action on other claims via a complete claim form within 7 working days.
3. Ensure complete specifications and reports for approval and opening quotations are held at least 2 times a month.
4. Take action on complete quotation / tender registration within 7 working days.
5. Ensure the quotation and / or tender documents are submitted to the applicant for action within 7 days.
6. Ensure that payment vouchers are made within 10 days of receipt of purchase orders, invoices, delivery notes and other complete documents.
7. Ensure disposal reviews are held at least 3 times a year for approval.
Development / Infrastructure
1. Provide conducive teaching and learning facilities.
2. Provide conducive facilities and work environment.
3. Take action on complaints about supply & damage to infrastructure and infrastructure within 3 working days.
4. Take action on equipment damage complaints that require external service within 14 working days, excluding financial matters.
5. Take action on complaints of equipment damage
requires internal service within 7 working days.
6. Take action on the application of teaching support equipment such as audio-visual equipment within 3 working days.
Updated:: 18/09/2017 [mjamil]