Everyone who intends to study at Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Universiti Putra Malaysia has to show that they are eligible to enrol. To be eligible you must hold a recognised entrance qualification.
Please contact one of our Staff at Deputy Dean Academic & Student Affair Office if you require further assistance.
- Passed SPM (School Certificate of Education) with credit in Bahasa Malaysia or equivalent
- Passed Ministry of Education, Malaysia (MOE) Matriculation/University of Malaya (UM) Foundation Studies in Sciences/University of Technology MARA (UiTM) Foundation Year with CGPA of ≥ 2.0
- Passed Malaysian High Certificate of Education (STPM) with at least Grade C in General Paper and Grade C in 2 other subjects
- Have taken Malaysia University English Test (MUET)
- Life Sciences matriculation/STPM with at least CGPA 3.5 with B+ grade in Biology and Chemistry at MOE Matriculation /UM Foundation Studies in Sciences/UiTM Foundation Year
- STPM with B+ in Biology with credit in Chemistry or B+ in Chemistry with credit in Biology at STPM/A Level or passed practical tests in any of the 2 subjects
- MUET Band 3
- Passed the interview : Click here for the Candidate Selection Criteria
Diploma from UPM or other recognised institutions in a suitable field or CGPA and work experience as below:
Work Experience (Year) CGPA
3-4 Year ≥ 3.000
5-9 Year ≥ 2.700
> 10 Year ≥ 2.500
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 17 years of age during admission year
- Good health record
Further Information : http://www.esmp.upm.edu.my/promosi/
NON MALAYSIAN CANDIDATES
- Fulfils University General and Specific Programme Requirements.
- Pass O-Level or equivalent.
- Pass A-Level with at least Grade B in 3 science subjects.
- Pass TOEFL (score 550) or IELTS (score C6).
- With recommendation from at least 2 referees.
More information on entry requirements can be obtained from
Updated:: 13/03/2018 [mjamil]