This porgramme is currently offered only to local applicants or DVM UPM graduates.
Graduate programme through laboratory and clinical practices and taught courses
- Candidate must have a Bachelor degree (with honours), or DVM or Bachelor of Science degree in related field from UPM or any academic institution recognised by UPM and have achieved a CGPA) of 3.00
- Candidate with a Bachelor degree in Veterinary Medicine that is not equivalent to the UPM DVM degree and with a minimum of one-year working experience in a veterinary clinical or veterinary laboratory practice
- Pass either face-to-face, video-conference, or telephone interview
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS (International Students Only)
For direct admission, an international candidate must pass the following tests with stated minimum passing marks:
i) TOEFL Written test (Academic version): 550 points
ii) IELTS (Academic Exercise): Band 6.0
iii) TOEFL Internet test (Academic version): 79-80
iv) TOEFL Computer test (Academic version): 213
vi) CIEP: Level 109
Student will devote full-time on the graduate study and his/her learning shall focus on work and assignments associated the academic programme. Other requirements
- Registered in a minimum of nine (9) course- or thesis-work credits per semester
- An International student, scholarship holder, or a graduate research assistant
- A student is fully responsible for his/her graduate study and focus part of his/her learning on works associated with his/her academic programme.
- Student must be registered in a minimum of six (6) course- or thesis-work credits per semester.
Updated:: 26/07/2018 [mjamil]